Friday, June 7, 2013

Kaylen Taylor

"Don't walk in front of me I may not follow. Don't walk behind me I may not lead. Just walk beside me..."

""Don't walk in front of me I may not follow. Don't walk behind me I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.""

- Albert Camus

hey thats my belly LOL 



hey thats my belly LOL 

Totally asleep in momy's cleavage



Totally asleep in momy's cleavage

I swear ever since i adopted this kitten that's his...



I swear ever since i adopted this kitten that's his favorite spot!! So I named him Romeo

When we gon see that dicl of yours, u claim u a tranny, but i aint seen no pics to prove it sexy?

thats not gonna hppen im not here to fill ur fantasies wanna see my dick u gott pay for it 

I surely can deepthroat that!! BOTH



I surely can deepthroat that!! BOTH

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



"Terrorism is the war of the poor, and war is the terrorism of the rich."

"Terrorism is the war of the poor, and war is the terrorism of the rich."

- Peter Ustinov (via mymangotree)

Aww…. been a long while since I met a guy… even longer since one...



Aww…. been a long while since I met a guy… even longer since one said That to me

Com on let's do this put that ass on lay away



Com on let's do this put that ass on lay away

Photo



Photo



Photo



https://www.facebook.com/Kaylen.Hiromy

https://www.facebook.com/Kaylen.Hiromy:

HEY PLEASE COME LIKE MY NEW PAGE. 

THANK YOU XOXOXOX

https://www.facebook.com/Kaylen.Hiromy

"You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger."

""You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.""

- Buddha

FAT ASS LADYBOY … Bbw tranny .. transsexuelle taille forte

FAT ASS LADYBOY … Bbw tranny .. transsexuelle taille forte

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment